Sundae & Smoothie Boms
How many pieces come in each cube?
- There is a total of eight pieces per cube (two trays, with four bites in each tray.)
What should I do when I receive my package?
- Frozen Boms should be immediately transferred to a freezer. If they are frozen solid, please allow them to temper for about 24 hours.
How do I eat Frozen Bites?
- With your hands! Our 100% plant-based skin allows you to hold the frozen bites without letting it drip on you. Product should be treated like traditional ice cream.
- They can be eaten directly out of the freezer, but are best when thawed for a few minutes to easily pop them out of their tray, by pushing up from the bottom
What if I want to eat it as soon, I receive my order?
- Ideally, the product is able to be transferred to a freezer to temper for 24 hours before eating. However, if the product needs to be eaten sooner, please follow these guidelines:
|Storage Conditions||Wait Time|
|Dry Ice||28 minutes|
|Freezer (-20F/-29C)||3 minutes|
My package arrived with dry ice! What do I do with it?
- Dry ice keeps your food frozen while it travels. Please do not touch the dry ice directly with your bare hands. Prolonged contact with skin can cause injury. When disposing of the product, please place the dry ice somewhere well-ventilated where the ice can evaporate safely (do NOT throw it on your kitchen sink). We recommend using a glove when handling the dry ice in the bag that it will arrive in along with your frozen bites. Keep away from children and pets! If you don't have any dry ice left in your box, it has dissipated in transit and you can disregard these instructions.
What allergens are in this product?
- Of the big 8 allergens, frozen bites are free from dairy (lactose), wheat (gluten), soy, eggs, peanuts, fish, and shellfish. They DO contain coconuts. Please reach out if you have any other allergen concerns.
Tell me more about the ingredients you use.
- All of our ingredients are plant-based, vegan, gluten free and non-GMO. We never use artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or sweeteners. We also don’t use high intensity sweeteners like stevia or monk fruit.
What are Gums and Alginates?
- Guar gum is a powder that's extracted from guar beans. We use guar gum powder in our product because it helps to increase the viscosity of ice cream. As the viscosity increases in ice cream, the ice cream gets creamier, smoother and doesn't melt as easily. Guar gum also contributes to good sensory qualities like a mouthfeel and helps to release flavor in ice cream.
- Seaweed algin, as the name implies, comes from seaweed. We use algin in our product because it prevents the ingredients from separating from each other. It also helps create a tasty smooth texture.
How long will these last in the freezer?
- Our frozen bites have a shelf life of 18 months.
Please note: Incredible Foods no longer manufactures products under our allergen free brand, perfectlyfree(r). All products manufactured by Incredible Foods are now made in a facility that may contain allergens. Incredible Foods is a food technology center and we have lots of exciting products to come. Learn more here.